Monday 16 December 2013

It Is All Go Here...

Well maybe I wouldn't go quite that far, but since I last blogged the shower is up and working:


We are going to redo the bathroom in the new year, so for now it is functional rather than pretty!

Our beautiful moth smoke alarm is up in the hallway - I loved this from the minute I saw it on Pinterest (I am addicted to that site). 


And we are lucky enough to get amazon vouchers with the 'cash back points' from our credit card - so I don't feel too guilty about buying is as it was 'free' with all our other spending!

And M has put our front door curtain up - the woodwork surround and shelf is not yet finished as it will eventually be painted, but it is functional and looks great!


The black lines are duck tape holding it all in place while it glues. We weren't originally planning to put in the cladding and the shelf, but had to because the lintel is impossible to drill into. I used another of my Pinterest finds (I love an over door shelf)  and in fact I think it looks better than if it had just been a curtain rail. 

Plus bonus storage you may recognise that as a theme over the coming weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment