Tuesday 6 May 2014

Bunting

I have thought about whether I want to post crafts on here as well or keep house projects separate. I have come to the conclusion that I struggle enough updating one blog, so it is not a good idea to start a second...

I recently finished some bunting commissioned by a friend to go alongside I made when her daughter was born.

The only requirements were to complement the John Lewis Farmyard bedding, green bedroom and the yellow and orange bunting that I had made before.

So I purchased a remnant of the John Lewis fabric, the fabric itself looks like this: 


http://m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-farmyard-curtain-multi/p619490#page_loaded

I only had about 10cm x 1m so I only had a few animals that I could work with, but I am very pleased with the result:


No comments:

Post a Comment